WE ARE THE FACILITATORS OF CHOICE, WHO MAXIMIZE MORTGAGE PRODUCTS FOR THE PURPOSE OF SECURING HOME OWNERSHIP
WHILE FULFILLING CUSTOMERS' FINANCIAL GOALS.
Hiring for October 1st
Looking for an Unlicensed Mortgage Assistant to fill a 1 year full time maternity leave temporary position, with the possibility of becoming a permanent position.
The ideal candidate for this administrative role must be able to work well independently, with little supervision, as well as within a team environment; and demonstrate a dedication to delivering outstanding customer service, applying creativity in problem solving, and being well organized. In addition, she/he will be adept at multi-tasking and will demonstrate strong analytical skills, and the proven ability to maintain confidentiality of information. Professional demeanor and communication skills are a must. Ideal candidate will also have 1 to 3 years of mortgage/finance/real estate/life insurance experience (previous or existing license increases qualification, but not mandatory). Duties include:
- answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- receive and direct visitors and clients
- general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- retrieve documents from filing system
- handle requests for information and data
- resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- maintain office supply inventories
- Maintain social media platforms and website
- A minimum of 1-3 years of recent experience in an administrative support role an asset
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and Adobe/PDF
- Basic accounting or finance knowledge
- Proven attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional written and verbal communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to convey information in a concise and accurate manner using proper grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Knowledge of mortgage transactions and documentation is a strong plus
Subject to a criminal background check and personal credit report.
Email resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter was very informative and patient. He was readily available to answer questions, especially from a newbie, which made the process of buying a home a lot more comfortable.
- Amy Thompson - Red Deer
Peter Carstensen - AMP,CET