Hiring for October 1st
Looking for an Unlicensed Mortgage Assistant to fill a 1 year full time maternity leave temporary position, with the possibility of becoming a permanent position.
The ideal candidate for this administrative role must be able to work well independently, with little supervision, as well as within a team environment; and demonstrate a dedication to delivering outstanding customer service, applying creativity in problem solving, and being well organized. In addition, she/he will be adept at multi-tasking and will demonstrate strong analytical skills, and the proven ability to maintain confidentiality of information. Professional demeanor and communication skills are a must. Ideal candidate will also have 1 to 3 years of mortgage/finance/real estate/life insurance experience (previous or existing license increases qualification, but not mandatory). Duties include:
- answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- receive and direct visitors and clients
- general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- retrieve documents from filing system
- handle requests for information and data
- resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- maintain office supply inventories
- Maintain social media platforms and website
- A minimum of 1-3 years of recent experience in an administrative support role an asset
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and Adobe/PDF
- Basic accounting or finance knowledge
- Proven attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional written and verbal communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to convey information in a concise and accurate manner using proper grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Knowledge of mortgage transactions and documentation is a strong plus
Email resume and references to email@example.com
I found Peter and his staff extremely helpful and informative. Always reponded quickly to my calls and queries. I have already recommended Peter to others.
- Mrs. Adela Shapka - Calgary, AB
We are all doing the happy dance - mortgage went through! We couldn't be happier and we owe it all to you. Thanks for the financial advice and all your hard work! We are eternally grateful to you! We are so glad that Chris does not have this mortgage hanging over his head and also so glad that Lindsay and the kids have a place to call their own!!! Many, many thanks!!!!!!
- Pat & Zane Weber - Medicine Hat, AB
I have nothing but good, positive feedback to give about my mortgage agent (Peter Carstensen). He was extremely informative, gave us some useful tips for the future, was very patient and not pushy to close a deal, was excellent with returning phone calls and emails, and very easy to communicate with. Will definitely recommend him to others I know that are in need of a mortgage in the future. I look forward to continuing doing business with him. Thanks again!!!
- Rhonda Ortman and London Goronzy -
I have worked with Peter and/or Jacquie Carstensen twice now and will continue to use them in the future. They are very responsive to questions, are flexible and are always friendly and professional. I am very happy with the quality of service I received.
- P. Vetsch - Calgary, AB
I had a very personable broker. I was a first time home buyerand she made me feel at ease right away. She gavea lot of information that I hadn't even thought of.
- P. Wiebe - Airdrie, AB
Jacquie and her team are very personable, professional and accomodating - we could not have asked for a better mortgage broker - we are very satisfied with the level of service that we received and would recommend her to anyone looking for a fantastic mortgage broker!
- Karen & Chris Mitchell - Airdrie, AB
Peter Carstensen is a huge asset to your company. He is a very friendly, knowledgeable, and sincere individual. I will without hesitation recommend him to anyone that is looking for a mortgage in the future. Sincerely, Mark Madill
- Mark Madill -
We have always used traditional banks for our mortgages; however, as I'm a contract employee with self-employment income and my husband works on commission, we needed the extra care and attention a mortgage broker could provide. We dealt with both Jackie and Peter and they moved mountains to make our new home dream come true - and at a better rate than the banks! In all of their dealings with us they were professional and acted with integrity and honesty and we felt very well taken care of. We're very pleased with the service they provided us and would happily recommend them to others.
- Sarah Kucharski - Airdrie
Peter was very informative and patient. He was readily available to answer questions, especially from a newbie, which made the process of buying a home a lot more comfortable.
- Amy Thompson - Red Deer
May I take this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude to You and Your Team for the kind assistance provided to me during my recent.
- Al-Noor Jaffer - Calgary, AB
When you work with Peter and Jacquie you know you have someone in your corner ready to back you up! They are straight forward, honest and hard working. They listen to customer needs and find them more than just the best rates. I have and will continue to recommend Peter and Jacquie Carstensen.
- Amanda Eggins - Airdrie
They were extremely helpful & did an excellent job on getting it completed. It is better & easier then going into a bank.
- Mr & Mrs Robertson - Airdrie, AB
Jacquie was fastanstic. Very knowledgeable and professional. I have already recommended her.
- C. Kroeger - Airdrie, AB
I found my Mortgage agent to be very helpful and supportive through the entire transaction. I was treated very well and I appreciated that very much.
- Sharon Leganchuk - Red Deer, AB
We have used Peter twice now, and found him very helpful, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to any person looking for this type of service.
- Lorraine & John Benham - Calgary, AB
She was very helpful with my many questions I had with regards to my mortgage renewal and any letters I received from Firstline Mortgage
- Doris Morel - Calgary, AB